Thursday, August 8, 2013

Picked up another garage sale special. Granted, it's a "Jenny Jump-up" and not the more traditional and more appropriated "Johnny Jump-up," but I think it's healthy for the little guy. Apparently I'm still

We recently returned from our first major road trip with Porter. The car top carrier worked great and we had plenty of room in the trusty Subaru. Brittany kept me from running off the road and we made it all the way to Yachats, Oregon for a beautiful wedding. Can't help but look back at our own wedding and think of all the hard work that Brittany and friends and family put into our wedding and the receptions. I hope they know how grateful that I am and how awesome that it was. Who else had a bounce house at their reception? I wouldn't have it any other way, the last four years have been the best of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment